Oh hi there.
So, my computer took a 4 ft fall that destroyed it's hard drive. Thanksfully Apple replaced the hard drive for free with my warranty, but I lost...
- Pics (let's be honest, this was probably the best and only way to keep Marty from accidentally seeing me in my wedding dress)
- Songs (current hits like Weird Al's Another One Rides the Bus)
- Microsoft Office (!!!! boo)
We still don't have a new apartment. Since we are splurging on rent, we are being super picky; but it's stressful and exhausting. When we get our new place, I am doing the following:
- Making a beer sampler and ordering a giant pizza and watching my favorite Pearl Jam DVDs.
- Crocheting some hats.
- Getting a DVR and DVRing like a mazillion shows and having my giant cozy blanket shipped from Pittsburgh to me.
But on the bright side, this happened last Friday!!!
Monday, February 13, 2012
Well, we are moving out of the Crooked Nook soon... hopefully... eeek. Time to be grown ups or something, whatever, who cares. Anyways, I am a lil bit preoccupied with that/having a nervous breakdown/my ulcers are getting ulcers, so I have not been able to focus on blogging & crafting. I have a few projs (that is cool slang for projects) in the pipeline of my brain:
- An awesome turquoise hat with a different colored brim that is synched in one spot. Adorbs.
- A chevron-stitch beanie for Marty.
- A cute pinky baby hat.
- My wedding dress. JKKJKJKJKJKKJKJK LOLOLOLOL... but for real though getting that sh...thing fit has been an... adventure...