Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Arrival: Rivendell

The Evenstar Criss-Cross Hat has made its way to Rivendell! Check out these great pics of Arwen modeling it! Side note: I cannot keep up with this girl's many blogs so I just keep linking randomly to ones that strike my fancy. I figure we can all use the link juice, eh?
Dang, is she a babe or what! I was embarrassed of the pic I put up of myself in this hat after I got these. She is 4,000x cuter! I really like how these pics showcase the slst I added at the edge of the brim's ribbing. I thought it was a good touch, and the payoff is in these pics! I also really like how her cuteness makes the hat look nicer. If she didn't live in an Elven outpost in Middle-earth, I would have her model all of my projects! (Have I taken this LotR thing too far yet??)
I will leave you with one closing thought: according to Iron Martin, besides my amazing "fake puking" performances, my impression of Smigel freaks him out more than anything. I choose to take this as a compliment to my acting skills. Also, is it a bad thing that I do more than one thing to utterly freak my boyfriend out?

No comments: