Monday, April 4, 2011

A Little Hello

I have been under the weather this weekend.  Tonight I am finally taking it easy from my back-to-back days of back-to-back meetings, fun, and half marathon training.

So here is a long awaited (by no one) blog post.

Things I love right now:

- My sista moving back to the East Coast!
- Painting my nails fun colors to draw attention to my left hand.
- Mucho compliments on what might be best hair chop I ever got.
- Weekends of catching up with old friends & family.
- A sick night to finally maybe squeeeeze in some crochet & blogging!
- O, and also of course, YOU, TeaBeans reader!!

2 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Hopefully you start to feel a little bit better but still get some downtime!

Katiebeans said...

hey thanks!!! I am finally feeling better, and hopefully time for some crochet soon!!