Sunday, November 25, 2012

Speech Bubbles and the Last 2 Weeks

Hi!  Yikes - sorry!  I really need to make an effort to post more.  I have had some really good reasons for being MIA, which I will share with you in photos.  New hat to come in the next week!  Thanks for stopping by!  Without further ado, here is what I have been doing since my last post...

11/12-ongoing - Working late with planning for next season and forecasting for next year:

11/18 - Running my third marathon: 
11/18 - And because training has occupied so much [valuable crochet] time, and 3 of us set PRs, here is another picture!
11/20 - Celebrating my 25th (har har) birthday:
 11/22 - Celebrating Thanksgiving: 
11/12-ongoing - Annoying my husband, sister, and Pinterest friends with my rediscovered love of Hottie Sutherland:

Hope everyone had a great holiday!  See you SOON!  

No comments: