Tuesday, July 27, 2010

N is for Gnome

Well, hello there! I don't have too many updates here, but I just wanted to check in and say hello there.

First, I started one fun little project. I love a summer heat wave, but of all the fun things to do in a summer heat wave, sitting on a leather couch in 101 degree heat crocheting is not one of them... so I don't have much to show for it.
Second, Mindy got me this super awesome Scrabble necklace! I LOOOVE it!!! But what is the N for? Nixon, maybe? Or maybe NYC? That works for me!

As promised, I am going to make her a fun crochet giftie in return. Any ideas??
Finally, I just thought I would share my freak feet with the world. Just when my right foot injury is getting manageable, I developed a painful bunion on my left! Awesome!!! Freak feet rule!

You can play the game they have in People mag - can you spot the difference between these feet??
Anyways, hope your summer is fun! Feel free to hit me up with any fall project ideas. I am thinking more little things, like necklaces & hairbands. Chat you soon!

No comments: