Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blogs & Knitting & Shower Curtains, o My!

Finally, finally something crochet (ish) to blog about! I was readin my fashion blogs, and I found this post by The Owls are Not What They Seem.
She is blogging about hand-knitting bath mats and bath robes -- so fun! She is obviously very talented, and I am totally jealous. But best part best: she has the same shower curtain as me!
Here is my lovely curtain. I actually posted it on Facebook with the caption, "this makes me the happiest person on earth."

Now... methinks I need to start hand-crocheting some bath mats for Kitten to pee on?!

1 comment:

Arwen said...

OR you could take her picture of her sweet bathmat and put it up in your bathroom and tell everyone that you already did it and sent it away to someone famous. Or something. :)