Monday, February 13, 2012

A Lil Hello

Haha here is a funny picture of Topher chomping on Mister's tail!

Well, we are moving out of the Crooked Nook soon... hopefully... eeek.  Time to be grown ups or something, whatever, who cares.  Anyways, I am a lil bit preoccupied with that/having a nervous breakdown/my ulcers are getting ulcers, so I have not been able to focus on blogging & crafting.  I have a few projs (that is cool slang for projects) in the pipeline of my brain:

- An awesome turquoise hat with a different colored brim that is synched in one spot.  Adorbs.
- A chevron-stitch beanie for Marty.
- A cute pinky baby hat.
- My wedding dress.  JKKJKJKJKJKKJKJK LOLOLOLOL... but for real though getting that sh...thing fit has been an... adventure...

Happy Monday!

www.nataliedee.com

www.nataliedee.com

No comments: