Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sneak Peak!

Hey-hey ho-ho, I am back with some crochet! Here is a sneak peak of the crochet project that won out in my poll: a crocheted hoodie! This project is providing me with an opportunity to do my faaavorite crochet stitch, the elusive and awesome cable stitch. I love how it looks, and I am still thrilled to know that cable stitches aren't just for knitters. One of my favorite stitches is a front post treble. One of my least favorite stitches is the back post treble. BUT to have a bangin cable stitch, you needs to take the good with the bad when it comes to post trebles.

I am really working to perfect this hoodie. It is giving me some troubles (heh, and some trebles), but I am holding out hope that it will be cool and wearable.

xoxo
Katiebeans

No comments: