Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Knit, Knee

Hiyo!  Happy New Leaf!

I hurt my knee pretty bad a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to train for my upcoming race.  I have a few pics and projects to post tomorrow; but since I won't be working out tonight, this is what I will be doing.

Anybody have any craft-related resolutions?


Roses said...

I've decided, for this year's resolution, to donate 10% of every crochet thing I sell to a local cancer charity. (The other 90% goes to buying more yarn, of course!)
For every crochet *hat* I sell, I'll give a straight $5.
Each client of this charity receives $500 in benefits a year. So, I'd really like to sell 100 hats and sponsor a whole person.

Usually, I just give my projects away, but people keep wanting to buy things, and I feel guilty taking money. So...

Hope your knee is better soon!

Katiebeans said...

Thanks! I hope so too - but I like having the time to crochet :-)

That is a great resolution!!! I love that! Hmmm that inspires me... except the people who ask me usually want stuff for free :-)