Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello & Welcome & Bienvenido & Willkommen


Ever since CrochetPatternCentral.com posted some of my patterns, traffic to TeaBeans has skyrocketed (by TeaBeans-standards haha!).  So, for all the newbie visitors from around the country, here is a snapshot of what you missed the last six years!  It was hard to choose, but these are my favs from each year (my options for 2012 were kind of limited...).

Clockwise from top right:  Owl Mosaic (2007), Blushing Flame Floves (2008), Running in Circles Necklace (2009), Favorite NYC Slouch Hat (2010), Indian Summer Swim Suit (2011), Eternity and a Day Scarf #2 (2012)

Anyways, right now I am working on an AWESOME blanket, which is saying a lot since I hate making blankets.  I am also working on refining and writing down the patterns for 2 older hats that several readers have emailed about.

Just wanted to give a heads up since I probably won't be able to post for a few days - off to the beach to meet with a mazillion wedding vendors!

No comments: